Model BSH2021D Assembly Instructions
1. Insert Nuts into Base and then attach supports with screws. Hold Base Upside Down.
2. Assemble Ring as shown. Not usually required, but you may glue these parts together with either a cyanoacrylate adhesive or silicone.
3. Assemble Bumpers to Ring Base (6X)
4. Assemble Ring to Supports (3X)
5. Cut bottom off of 2L bottle (not included) and then attach to base. Thread tightly to prevent leaks
NOTE: It is best to remove the plastic band near the threads of the 2L bottle
6. Assemble Bumbers (3X) to top to reduce noise from air pump vibration
7. Assemble Top to 2L Bottle
8. Attach air hose. Use cable tie to secure air hose and prevent air leaks. Use needle nose pliers to pull cable tie tight to prevent leaks.
9. Assemble Plug - TIGHTEN prior to use